Have you ever felt like there just aren’t enough hours in the day? Caregiving is a non-stop job and can be physically and emotionally exhausting. Join other caregivers and hear from experts to help you in caring for your loved one.
We will be starting a Caregiver Support Group here at Campbell United Methodist Church. We will meet monthly and alternate educational meetings with Caring and Sharing sessions. Even though we will hear from experts in various aspects of caregiving, you may also be able to help each other by learning what works and what doesn’t work in caring for your loved one.
Education topics may include:
- Caring for the Caregiver
- General Caregiving Skills
- Positioning and Helping Your Loved One
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Healthy Eating
- Home Safety
- Legal and Financial Issues
- Caring for a Loved One with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia
- Stress Relief
- Palliative Care and Hospice CareWe will always meet the 4th Wednesday of the month at 4pm. The meetings will last an hour. Our first meeting will be Wednesday, September 23 at 4-5 pm at Campbell United Methodist Church Springfield, Missouri 65804
All Caregivers Welcomed!
We Hope to See YOU There!